Following up on the success of the first competition, we are staging another competition pitting the world’s best tennis tipsters against each other- this time over both the Madrid and Rome ATP World Tour Masters 1000s
The Madrid/Rome Tipping competition will run from the start of the Madrid Maters main draw and conclude with the Rome Masters final. Follow all of the tips through the twitter feed at the bottom of this page or through the hashtag #MadridRomeTips
Results will be updated daily.
- The competition will run from 7 May through 21 May 2017
- Betting on any tennis match is allowed (not limited to the ATP 1000s) as long as the match is played within the competition duration
- 10 units maximum can be staked per day, with no bet of less than 1 unit or more than 5 units/li>
- Eligible bets must return a potential profit of no more than 10 units, so a 2 unit bet at odds of 5.00 (8 units profit) is eligible but a 4 unit bet at 4.00 (12 units profit) is not.
- Any bet type is allowed, however parlays/multis/accas must be a maximum of 3 legs
- There can be no more than one outright and/or one acca bet on a single match
- Odds can be taken from any bookmaker at time of tweet
- Bets must be tweeted using the #MadridRomeTips hashtag prior to the start of a match
- The winner will be the tipster with the highest total profit, measured in units, at the end of the competition
Results – Day 11
|Rank||Tipster||Units Staked||Units Profit||ROI|
|1||Game Set Profit||67||18.68||27.9%|
|6||Tennis Betting Woman||5||-5||-100%|
|7||Jorge Tweets Tennis||106||-27.14||-25.6%|
(in order of previous competition placing)
Specialty: ATP and ITF
Previous: 2nd (Monte Carlo)
Our tennis twitter account has been one of the fastest growing on the back of strong results from our daily pre-match plays. Although focusing on ATP, our goal is to find value across any tennis match.
Specialty: ATP and Challenger Tours
Twitter: @Tennis Profits
Previous: 4th (Monte Carlo)
A talented, yet self depreciating tipster who plans to use the Rome/Madrid competition to confirm his status amongst the elite.
Jorge Tweets Tennis
Specialty: Tennis, Football, NHL
Previous: 5th (Monte Carlo)
Jorge has been betting sports for several years and uses the tipstrr verification platform to track his picks. Tennis and football are his specialities. Jorge plans to showcase his talent in the #MonteCarloTipping competition!
Game Set Profit
Specialty: ATP and Challenger Tours
Previous: 6th (Monte Carlo)
Focusing on ATP, and valuing quality over quantity, Game Set Profit boasts an impressive ROI’s on twitter and will fancy himself in this competition.
Specialty: ATP Tour
Previous: 7th (Monte Carlo)
A patient man wins the day. This is the proverb we follow. For over 3 years we’ve been analyzing tennis matches looking for value. We’ve increased our initial bankroll multiple times publish profit-driven tips regularly.
Tennis Betting Woman
Specialty: ITF Circuit
Previous: 8th (Monte Carlo)
An ITF expert with a devout following. Tennis Betting Woman will want to prove that she can find value across smaller markets that simply doesn’t exist on ATP matches.
Specialty: NBA, NFL, ATP Tennis
Previous: 9th (Monte Carlo)
One of twitter’s most successful tipsters across several sports and over several years, White Whale will focus on exclusively on Tennis in this competition.
Specialty: ATP and Challenger
KP debuts in this edition of the Tennis Tipster competition and has been betting on tennis for over 4 years. He has an extensive knowledge of both ATP and WTA players and their game styles.